Enable all students to become productive, contributing citizens who can communicate effectively, gather and use information, make responsible decisions, utilize technology, and adapt to the challenges of the future.
Prepare students for success through a rigorous education with high academic standards in schools where students want to learn, parents want their children to attend, and teachers want to teach.
1. Our students, personnel, and parents deserve a safe, inviting, non-threatening learning environment where they are treated with dignity and respect within an environment that promotes student learning.
2. Teachers, administrators, parents, the community, and students share the responsibility for academic success.
3. Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
4. The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our schools are going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
5. Student achievement should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.